CSCI 451 Computer Security
by Hui Chen, Ph.D.
This page is a growing collection of resources related to computer security.
In the News
- Micah Lee, Ed Snowden Taught Me to Smuggle Secrets Past Incredible Danger. Now I Teach You. , The Intercept, October 28, 2014
- Janet Reitman, Snowden and Greenwald: The Men Who Leaked the Secrets , Rolling Stone, December 4, 2013
- Yahoo's Account Security Issue FAQs on the 2014 Breach
Labs and Course Modules
- SEED Lab by Prof. Wenliang Du at Syraus University
Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
- National Vulnerability Database (NVD)
- Cert.org's Vulnerability Notes Database - Advisory and mitigation information about software vulnerabilities
- Exploit-db.com's Exploit Database